Welcome! I'm glad and grateful you’re here.

Thanks for showing interest to know more about me and this website. This website is committed to providing a learning and development ecosystem for online entrepreneurs. We guide business owners at all stages of their journey and help them make progress toward advance levels of success. Whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur or an accomplished one, we’re here to help you.

hot air balloon

Who is Divyanshu Chaturvedi?

My Personal Origin Story

Hey everyone! Divyanshu Chaturvedi here. I am an Entrepreneur, Digital Marketer, Investor, YouTuber, Podcaster and Writer based in India. I consider myself a Seeker who is kind of “jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one”. I enjoy turning complex problems into simple, beautiful and intuitive solutions.

After my graduation in 2014 (which was in business administration) I, fortunately, learned about online businesses and their potential to grow into something huge. Around the same time, I saw many other people who have faced hardships in their jobs. I never considered myself as a 9-5 job kinda guy! I always wanted to create a business system with multiple passive income sources that will make money even when I am sleeping. I found out that, as cliché; as it might sound or as unattainable as it might seem, actually making money, literally while you’re sleeping, is not only possible, it’s most certainly doable.

So, first I decided to dig deep into digital marketing (which was never taught to me when I was graduating) I did some courses and started practising my skills by working as a freelancer. I consider myself as an avid reader so along with freelancing I decided to expand my knowledge sources by reading multiple subjects like psychology (particularly social psychology), geography, history, economics, etc. Reading different subjects helped me in understanding the socio-political-economic aspect of business and marketing. After a few years, I founded MarkBuzz LLP, a creative digital marketing company with a focus on providing world-class and affordable digital marketing solutions to our clients.

Today, I’m well into my Plan B career. I have decided to share my wisdom and experience with aspiring entrepreneurs and digital marketers. I will try my best to help people who want to live their life with financial freedom or want to start moving in that direction. My aim is to educate each individual in dealing with their business, personal and financial life, making him/her aware of miss-selling which may come into his/her life at any time through any means. So here, you’ll find here information and tips about Online Entrepreneurship, Business World Updates, Marketing Strategies, and Personal Development.

Divyanshu Chaturvedi

Divyanshu Chaturvedi, Founder MarkBuzz LLP

about this website.

 

On this website, you will find articles, podcast and videos for people who want to either want to start their business or run their existing business successfully. Also tips on how to create multiple streams of income. 

Here is what you will find on DivyanshuChaturvedi.com:

  • 92% practical tips on how to create business systems and eventually live your passion; the other 8% is for personal stories.
  • Basic & advanced Investment techniques that only a few people (you know who?) knows.
  • A community of like-minded entrepreneurs.
  • Tips for freelancers and online business owners on how to make money online.
  • Complete “How-To” of Passive Income and develop high-income skills
  • Some free as well as paid E-books that provides great value and will help you educate yourself about entrepreneurship marketing, Investing, personal finance.

Also, I will answer about:

  • How you can make money online?
  • How can I quit my job & become my own boss?
  • How do you create an authority website & establish yourself online and offline?

 

My mission is to change the lives of the youth. To help them, guide them for their better financial future, develop them as an entrepreneur so that they could become job-givers rather than job-seekers.